The Heads of CheckMyBus
Performance and Marketing
Content Management, Blog and Social Media
Data Analysis and Business Operations
Sales and Country Management
Founded in 2013, CheckMyBus began as a small company with a big vision, to revolutionize the intercity bus market around the world. Since its beginning, CheckMyBus has grown exponentially with 21 domains, featuring bus content in over 80 countries around the world. Moving forward, we plan to continue growing and expand our network to help users travel, no matter where they are or want to go. Our mission is to become the world's leading bus search engine and change the way people travel. Just a few of our milestones include:
- German Bus market liberalized
- CheckMyBus is founded
- First major partnerships in Germany: FlixBus, Deutsche Bahn and more
- CheckMyBus goes International: new British, Italian, French and Polish domains
- Expansion in Europe: Spain, Portugal and Czechia are added to the fold
- First million of monthly unique users in August, of which more than 50% from outside Germany
- New investors join in – Howzat Ventures and Angel Gate
- Across the Pond: USA, Brazil and Mexico arrive on the website
- Touristic business for Southeast Asia and South Africa
- CheckMyBus shows more departures than anyone else
- 90% of the business comes from outside Germany
- New investors: Marchmont Ventures (former Momondo/Cheapflights)
- For the first time more than 10 million monthly searches
- Focus on LATAM: new Colombian and Peruvian domains added
- Covid Pandemic strikes global travel – CheckMyBus keeps whole team on board
- Global partnership to support KAYAK Group with Bus content
- Digitalization of LATAM market: +300% user growth vs 2019
- The company becomes profitable
- Recovery from the Pandemic: CheckMyBus grows by 100% compared to 2019
- API services offered to our partners
- CheckMyBus celebrates its first 10 years
How is the bus market developing? What makes tomorrow's customers tick? CheckMyBus wants to find the answers to these and other questions about the bus business. Because of this our experts are continuously monitoring the bus market to find out more about the mobility of the future.
Take a look at our "background work" and gain valuable insights through our studies and webinars.
Do you believe in our search engine as much as we do? We are always looking for talented people, who want to start their career at CheckMyBus. Not only will you be joining a diverse international team in the heart of Nuremberg, but you'll also be treated to free water, coffee and fun team events!
Have a Look on our Office and Activities
We're Proven to be an Awesome Place to Work!
In terms of employee satisfaction, CheckMyBus earns top marks when it comes to office culture and management. We value every member who joins our team that keeps our bus moving forward. It was not without reason that we were named Top Company 2022 by the renowned German employer rating platform kununu.