Bus from Seelze to Uster and return
Find the cheapest coaches, compare all prices and enjoy your trip from Seelze to Uster
Travel for less: Seelze to Uster starting from £27.00 with busses from MeinFernbus and Eurolines Germany.
From Seelze to Uster round trip from £27.00 to £38.50 with bus companies
like MeinFernbus and Eurolines Germany.
The cheapest bus connections: Seelze - Uster 04 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Hanover central bus station - Zurich parking Sihlquai (5 departures) - 562 km
- 00:45 - 13:3012:45FlixBus£67.59
- 03:10 - 19:2516:15FlixBus£38.80
- 09:35 - 20:5011:15FlixBus£23.37
- 12:45 - 06:0017:15FlixBus£41.72
- 23:55 - 10:5010:55FlixBus£23.37
- DepartureStation: Hanover central bus stationRundestraße 12,30161Hanover(Germany)DestinationStation: Zurich parking SihlquaiSihlquai 9,8005Zurich(Switzerland)
The cheapest bus connections: Uster - Seelze 04 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Zurich parking Sihlquai - Hanover central bus station (3 departures) - 562 km
- 01:10 - 17:4516:35FlixBus£34.21
- 09:50 - 21:2011:30FlixBus£23.37
- 18:50 - 06:0011:10FlixBus£23.37
- DepartureStation: Zurich parking SihlquaiSihlquai 9,8005Zurich(Switzerland)DestinationStation: Hanover central bus stationRundestraße 12,30161Hanover(Germany)
The Best Search Results Available
WiFi on Board
Compartments for hand-luggage
Delay message via SMS
Discount for those with disabilities
Discount for frequent passengers / members
Bulky luggage transportation
Find out more about the services and features on your busFree storage space for your carry-on is provided by the following companies: Eurolines Germany and MeinFernbus. Get notified in case of a traffic jam. MeinFernbus sends out a free SMS to inform you about a delay. Eurolines Germany offers a loyalty programme, so if you use intercity buses on a regular basis, then check out the discounts. After the umpteenth trip from Seelze to Uster your wallet might start to get heavy!
A bathroom can be found on the intercity bus as well and can be used for free. MeinFernbus offers free WiFi. At a moderate rate you can also take your bike with you in the bus from MeinFernbus. 1 of the companies will store even the bulkiest of luggage at a moderate rate. MeinFernbus and Eurolines Germany - these companies provide those with a disability a reduced rate. More information can be found on their sites.