Bus from Perlach to Wismar and return
Find cheap coach tickets for your bus journey from Perlach to Wismar and back
Did you know that using an intercity bus connection isn't only extremely inexpensive? It's also the green way to travel. Check it out and let CheckMyBus start comparing. We will help you find the coach that meets all of your comfort needs.
CheckMyBus compares prices for intercity bus rides from Perlach to Wismaroffered by MeinFernbus, Bokolina and FlixBus, starting at £46.00.
The cheapest bus connections: Perlach - Wismar 01 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Munich Hackerbrücke (central bus station) - Schwerin central station (7 departures) - 611 km
- 03:30 - 14:1510:45FlixBus£30.36
- 07:00 - 18:5011:50FlixBus£30.36
- 10:00 - 20:5010:50FlixBus£30.36
- 14:30 - 02:1511:45FlixBus£27.89
- 23:00 - 11:0012:00FlixBus£27.89
- 23:55 - 13:0013:05FlixBus£27.89
- 23:59 - 15:1515:16FlixBus£32.83
- DepartureStation: Munich Hackerbrücke (central bus station)Arnulfstraße 21,80335Munich(Germany)DestinationStation: Schwerin central stationGrunthalplatz 1,19053Schwerin(Germany)
The cheapest bus connections: Wismar - Perlach 01 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Schwerin central station - Munich Hackerbrücke (central bus station) (7 departures) - 611 km
- 05:35 - 16:2010:45FlixBus£34.47
- 08:30 - 18:5010:20FlixBus£27.89
- 10:30 - 21:2010:50FlixBus£27.89
- 12:30 - 23:3511:05FlixBus£30.36
- 15:10 - 03:1512:05FlixBus£30.36
- 18:15 - 06:1512:00FlixBus£35.30
- 20:25 - 07:0510:40FlixBus£27.89
- DepartureStation: Schwerin central stationGrunthalplatz 1,19053Schwerin(Germany)DestinationStation: Munich Hackerbrücke (central bus station)Arnulfstraße 21,80335Munich(Germany)
The Best Search Results Available
WiFi on Board
Compartments for hand-luggage
Delay message via SMS
Discount for those with disabilities
Discount for frequent passengers / members
Bulky luggage transportation
Find out more about the services and features on your busYou travel regularly from Perlach to Wismar? Then use the loyalty programmes offered by these companies: FlixBus and Bokolina! They're perfect for those of you that travel frequently and enjoy a discount.
Even on a bus you can stay connected. The bus companies FlixBus and MeinFernbus offer internet via WiFi for free. So while you are waiting to get to where you want to visit you can enjoy the trip using the internet and maybe surf the web.
If the bus happens to get caught up somewhere, FlixBus and MeinFernbus will send you a text message to inform you about the delay - naturally for free. Free storage space for your carry-on is provided by the following companies: FlixBus and MeinFernbus. A bathroom can be found on the intercity bus line as well and can be used for free. You are travelling from Perlach to Wismar or vice versa and would like to take your bike with you? Then book with one of these companies: FlixBus and MeinFernbus. For a small fee they offer bike transportation.
FlixBus, MeinFernbus and Bokolina - these bus companies offer those with a disability a reduced rate. More information can be found on their websites.