Bus from Linz to Thal and return
Find cheap coach tickets for your bus journey from Linz to Thal and back
Catch one of the coach routes from MeinFernbus or FlixBus. Especially if you're thinking about making your way towards Thal from Linz (or vice versa), these companies will get you there at a bargain price. Within 2 hr 40 min and for as low as £16.00 you'll reach your dream destination. Or do you want to go somewhereelse? Let CheckMyBus help you find the bus ride, which suits your preferences perfectly.
Intercity bus rides from Linz to Thal round trip
from 3 companies. MeinFernbus, FlixBus and WESTbus offer prices from £16.00 to £22.00.
The cheapest bus connections: Linz - Thal 04 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Linz central station - Graz central bus station (4 departures) - 159 km
- 08:20 - 11:0002:40FlixBus£13.24
- 12:45 - 15:2502:40FlixBus£13.24
- 15:15 - 17:5502:40FlixBus£13.24
- 19:45 - 22:2502:40FlixBus£13.24
- DepartureStation: Linz central stationKärntner Straße 18-20 ,Linz(Austria)DestinationStation: Graz central bus stationEuropaplatz (Autobusbahnhof) ,Graz(Austria)
The cheapest bus connections: Thal - Linz 04 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Graz central bus station - Linz central station (4 departures) - 159 km
- 09:00 - 11:4002:40FlixBus£13.24
- 12:00 - 14:4002:40FlixBus£13.24
- 16:00 - 18:4002:40FlixBus£13.24
- 19:00 - 21:4002:40FlixBus£13.24
- DepartureStation: Graz central bus stationEuropaplatz (Autobusbahnhof) ,Graz(Austria)DestinationStation: Linz central stationKärntner Straße 18-20 ,Linz(Austria)
The Best Search Results Available
WiFi on Board
Compartments for hand-luggage
Delay message via SMS
Discount for those with disabilities
Discount for frequent passengers / members
Bulky luggage transportation
Find out more about the services and features on your busNowadays coach trips should be equipped with the newest and most modern facilities. WESTbus, FlixBus and MeinFernbus have recognized the importance of our high-tech way of life and thus offer WiFi for free. Free storage space for your carry-on is provided by the following providers: FlixBus and MeinFernbus. FlixBus provides a loyalty programme, so if you use intercity buses on a regular basis, then check out the discounts. After the umpteenth trip from Linz to Thal your wallet might start to get heavy!
A bathroom can be found on the coach line as well and can be used for free. You are travelling from Linz to Thal or the other way around and would like to take your bike with you? Then book with one of these providers: FlixBus and MeinFernbus. At a moderate rate they offer bike transportation.
If the intercity bus happens to get caught up somewhere, FlixBus and MeinFernbus will send you a text message to inform you about the delay - naturally for free. FlixBus and MeinFernbus - these companies offer people with a disability a reduced rate. More information can be found on their websites.