Bus from Groningen to Röttgersbach and return
Find cheap coach tickets for your bus journey from Groningen to Röttgersbach and back
Step on one of the coach lines from FlixBus, MeinFernbus or Bokolina. They offer an affordable way for you to go to Röttgersbach from Groningen or vice versa. Within 8 hr 0 min and for as little as £27.50 you will reach your dream destination. Or would you prefer to go somewhereelse? Let CheckMyBus help you find the coach perfectly suited for you.
The cheapest bus connections: Groningen - Röttgersbach 28 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Groningen central station - Duisburg central station (3 departures) - 199 km
- 10:20 - 14:2004:00FlixBus£10.87
- 15:35 - 21:4506:10FlixBus£32.62
- 18:05 - 02:0007:55FlixBus£31.37
- DepartureStation: Groningen central stationStationsweg 9,Groningen(Netherlands)DestinationStation: Duisburg central stationOtto-Keller-Straße 17,47057Duisburg(Germany)
The cheapest bus connections: Röttgersbach - Groningen 26 July 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Duisburg central station - Groningen central station (4 departures) - 199 km
- 04:20 - 10:3506:15FlixBus£26.77
- 07:40 - 15:0507:25FlixBus£23.42
- 14:10 - 18:0503:55FlixBus£10.87
- 18:40 - 23:1504:35FlixBus£11.71
- DepartureStation: Duisburg central stationOtto-Keller-Straße 17,47057Duisburg(Germany)DestinationStation: Groningen central stationStationsweg 9,Groningen(Netherlands)
The Best Search Results Available
WiFi on Board
Compartments for hand-luggage
Delay message via SMS
Discount for those with disabilities
Discount for frequent passengers / members
Bulky luggage transportation
Find out more details about the service on your bus from Groningen to Röttgersbach and returnYou travel regularly from Groningen to Röttgersbach? Then use the loyalty programmes offered by these providers: FlixBus and Bokolina! They're perfect for those of you that travel frequently and enjoy a discount.
If the intercity bus happens to get caught up somewhere, FlixBus and MeinFernbus will send you a text message to inform you about the delay - naturally for free. Nowadays intercity buses should be equipped with the newest and most modern facilities. FlixBus and MeinFernbus have recognized the importance of our high-tech way of life and thus offer WiFi for free. A bathroom can be found on the coach ride as well and can be used free of charge. Free storage space for your carry-on is provided by the following providers: FlixBus and MeinFernbus. You are travelling from Groningen to Röttgersbach or vice versa and would like to take your bike with you? Then book with one of these providers: FlixBus and MeinFernbus. At a moderate rate they offer bike transportation.
FlixBus, MeinFernbus and Bokolina - these bus companies offer people with a disability a reduced rate. More information can be found on their sites.