Bus from Biederitz to Wuerzburg and return
Find cheap coach tickets for your bus journey from Biederitz to Wuerzburg and back
Did you know that using a coach route isn't just incredibly inexpensive? It's also environmentally friendly. Test it out and let CheckMyBus start comparing. We help you find the intercity bus route ideally suited for you.
Bus rides from Biederitz to Wuerzburg and back:
With Bokolina, Deutsche Bahn, FlixBus and MeinFernbus from £24.00 to £35.50.
The cheapest bus connections: Biederitz - Wuerzburg 28 June 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Magdeburg ZOB (central bus station) - Würzburg central station (8 departures) - 285 km
- 00:25 - 13:5513:30FlixBus£26.88
- 05:25 - 14:1508:50FlixBus£22.00
- 08:25 - 17:3009:05FlixBus£20.37
- 09:55 - 18:3008:35FlixBus£20.37
- 11:45 - 03:2515:40FlixBus£27.70
- 18:15 - 03:5009:35FlixBus£22.00
- 18:25 - 03:5509:30FlixBus£20.37
- 23:25 - 07:5508:30FlixBus£19.55
- DepartureStation: Magdeburg ZOB (central bus station)Maybachstraße 25,39104Magdeburg(Germany)DestinationStation: Würzburg central stationBismarckstraße 17,97080Wuerzburg(Germany)
The cheapest bus connections: Wuerzburg - Biederitz 28 June 2016
Mode of Transport:
Coach: Würzburg central station - Magdeburg ZOB (central bus station) (8 departures) - 285 km
- 01:40 - 10:5009:10FlixBus£22.00
- 02:30 - 15:5513:25FlixBus£33.40
- 10:05 - 19:2009:15FlixBus£19.55
- 10:45 - 19:5509:10FlixBus£20.37
- 11:40 - 23:2011:40FlixBus£22.00
- 15:25 - 00:2008:55FlixBus£22.00
- 15:50 - 05:2513:35FlixBus£26.88
- 21:20 - 06:2009:00FlixBus£19.55
- DepartureStation: Würzburg central stationBismarckstraße 17,97080Wuerzburg(Germany)DestinationStation: Magdeburg ZOB (central bus station)Maybachstraße 25,39104Magdeburg(Germany)
The Best Search Results Available
WiFi on Board
Compartments for hand-luggage
Delay message via SMS
Discount for those with disabilities
Discount for frequent passengers / members
Bulky luggage transportation
Find out more about the services and features on your busYou travel regularly from Biederitz to Wuerzburg? Then take advantage of the loyalty programmes offered by these providers: Bokolina, FlixBus and Deutsche Bahn! They're perfect for those of you that travel frequently and enjoy a discount.
If the intercity bus happens to get caught up somewhere, FlixBus and MeinFernbus will send you an SMS to inform you about the delay - naturally for free. You want a specific seat on the bus? Maybe because you prefer the lucky number seven or you simply want to sit in the back with all the cool kids? For a small fee you can book your preferred seat with the coach provider Deutsche Bahn.
Even on a coach line you can stay connected. The companies FlixBus and MeinFernbus provide free WiFi. So while you're waiting to get to your destination you can enjoy the ride using the internet and maybe check your e-mails.
Free storage space for your carry-on is offered by the following providers: Deutsche Bahn, MeinFernbus and FlixBus. A bathroom can be found on the coach ride as well and can be used at no extra cost. You're travelling from Biederitz to Wuerzburg or the other way around and would like to take your bike with you? Then book with one of these providers: Deutsche Bahn, MeinFernbus and FlixBus. At a moderate rate they offer bike transportation.
Bokolina, MeinFernbus, FlixBus and Deutsche Bahn - these providers offer people with a disability a reduced rate. More information can be found on their sites.
Amount of trips
from £13.85 with Distribusion
from £8.06 with Postbus
from £4.07 with Postbus
from £11.40 with Postbus
from £15.48 with FlixBus
from £4.07 with FlixBus
from £5.70 with Distribusion